“Invest in yourself with
NineMinMax® Business Yoga – You deserve it!”
THE PURPOSE OF THE TRAINING
After completion of the training you:
- Are able to present a NineMinMax® lesson by yourself with confidence
- Have a solid knowledge of numerous yoga exercises and meditations specifically for working people
- Understand the role of NineMinMax® Business Yoga specialists and their impact on the work environment.
- Are prepared with a business mindset suited to your own personality .
Business Yoga is based on Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. Yogi Bhajan has given us the set of Nine Minutes meditations to share with busy business people who have no time to do yoga.
In addition to these specific meditations there is a wealth of Kundalini Yoga exercises, readings, meditations. Together they provide solutions for every imaginable problem. Training to be a Business Yoga specialist gives you access to this vast source of wisdom.
Requirements for training
To be eligible to become a Business Yoga NineMinMax® specialist answer four questions:
- Do you have experience as a yoga teacher?
- Do you have experience of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan?
- Do you have experience in a business environment?
- Have you experienced the healing power of yoga?
Answer 4 times “yes” then you meet the eligibility criteria and I am very happy that you are interested in this training. Together we will be able to ensure less stress and more fun in the workplace.
If you answered “yes” 3 or fewer times and you are dedicated to a yoga practice and will commit completely to the training,
please CONTACT ME, we will discuss whether it is possible.
PART 1: WHAT
Lesson 1: What is Business Yoga, how does Business Yoga work, what is a NineMinMax® meditation?
- Background / origin of Business Yoga.
- Scientific research.
- Introduction to Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
- Introduction Nine Min Max® meditations.
Lesson 2: How to teach the basic techniques to your students?
- The five basic techniques.
- How to translate yoga into the business world: your glands are the keyboard to your brain.
- Where do you start from?
Lesson 3: What does a NineMinMax Business Yoga session look like?
- Structure of the lesson.
- What themes do you focus on.
- Most common issues of Business Yoga at work and there is a logical yogicl answer.
- Power of repetition.
PART 2: HOW
Lesson 4: How do you organize Business Yoga within a company?
- Who are the best people to approach.
- How do you provide support.
- How to promote the training internally.
- What do you need? You’ll end this lesson with a practical checklist.
Lesson 5: What challenges can you expect during / before / after class and how you understand and resolve them with a sensitive yogic approach?
- Introduction to nonviolent communication.
- The forklift effect.
- Your role as a teacher.
Lesson 6: How can a person’s abilities, challenges, talents and life purpose be determined with numerology?
- Introduction to the 10 bodies
- Learn how to use the Akara numerology in one-to-one coaching sessions
PART 3: YOU
Lesson 7: It is all about money … or not …
- Money is energy
- Law of abundance
- Come empty handed, go empty handed
Lesson 8: The Ego and how the business world relates to Business Yoga, how do the two go together?
- The six lessons that you teach your Ego
- How to be a successful business man (Yogi Bhajan)
Lesson 9: You as a Business Yoga teacher, are you ready?
- Develop a personal business attitude.
- Know your role as a teacher.
- Learn how you relate as a teacher with respect to your students.
- Take the first steps to set up your own practice.
- Meet the InvestInYoga Cooperative
Each lesson is recorded so that you can easily return to the training. These recordings are available only in our secure training webspace.
Private Facebook group
In addition to private classes, it is important that you connect to other Business Yoga Students. That’s why you’re part of a private NineMinMax Business Yoga Facebook group. Sharing will encourage your self-development, appreciate the experiences of others as they will benefit from your perspective.
The course is divided into nine weekly classes, which you do in your own pace. After you’ve finished the homework, we plan the next session, based on a time that fits both of us. Each class is 1,5 hour.
The training is provided by Sat Kirtan Kaur Khalsa, author of the book Bye Bye Stress in Nine Minutes or Less and owner of InvestInYoga.
Sat Kirtan is a Kundalini Yoga teacher with a business background. Persistent RSI took her onto the path of yoga, and since then the symptoms are gone. Overcoming this difficult and challenging experience convinced her to devote her life to help everyone quickly find a happy and healthy work life with less stress and more fun.
In addition to the classes, the training includes several assignments and to practice your daily Business Yoga exercises. You are encouraged to complete your lessons based on your own experience. You are expected to submit the assignments by email before the next lesson.
Students who have little or no experience with Kundalini Yoga will need to attend weekly Kundalini Yoga classes before, during and after training. (And you will quickly understand that this additional requirement is really not a punishment at all)
Maximum number of participants
The program is an INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM, so we can work exclusively on how YOU are going to implement Kundalini Yoga within your Business.
The requirements to complete the course are a written exam, an oral exam and a practicum.
- Written exam: Design a sample training lesson.
- Oral exam: Explain how you would apply Business Yoga to help resolve a specific issue in the workplace.
- Practicum: Give a complete Business Yoga class.
Most of the study material you will receive in print or via a video lesson. There are several required books during the study. These are: Bye Bye Stress in 9 Minutes or Less, by Sat Kirtan Kaur Khalsa, and The Best is yet to Come, by Willem Wittstamm and Akara Numerology by Nam Hari Kaur Khalsa.
Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention your name, your address, your phone number, your date of birth and a short letter explaining your motivation for the training.
To join this unique training, in which you will learn in the shortest amount of time, how to apply the Kundalini Yoga teachings in a business environment, you need to invest €999,-.
It is also possible to join the training and pay in 3 installments of €366,-. Click on the box below and pay your first installment right away.
BRING PEACE AND AWARENESS INTO THE BUSINESS WORLD
Join this unique KRI approved speciality course and start sharing the Kundalini Yoga teachings in a corporate environment
This course starts any moment and you don't need to be a Kundalini Yoga teacher yet.